ACE ALL-BOND TE is a universal total-etch bonding agent that lets you prime and bond in one application. ACE ALL-BOND TE chemistry is based on proven ALL-BOND 3® technology: an ethanol-based, dual-cured, total-etch adhesive. ACE ALL-BOND TE combines outstanding performance, versatility and durability.
ACE ALL-BOND TE brings together state-of-the-art chemistry and a revolutionary delivery system… for bonding like you have never seen before!
ACE ALL-BOND TE is packaged in a proprietary cartridge for use in the ACE Dispenser, which proportionately dispenses Parts A & B, offering the benefits of a two-component adhesive with the simplicity of a one-bottle system.
Benefits of ACE ALL-BOND TE
- One-layer adhesive, yet as durable as 2-layer adhesive systems
- Universal compatibility with all materials (light & dual cure) to all substrates
- Dual-cured with one-drop dispensing
- Minimized post-operative sensitivity¹
- Cross-linking monomers eliminate the need for a hydrophobic bonding resin layer
U.S. Patents: 5,348,988 5,789,610 5,270,351, 5,401,783 & 7,748,980. Patent Pending.
1. Alessandra Reis, DDS, PhD, Diego MÂnica, Franciele Ferneda, Roberto Amaral, DDS, MS, Rodrigo Stanislawczuk, DDS, MS, Adriana Manso, DDS, MS, Ricardo Marins de Carvalho, DDS, PhD & Alessandro D. Loguercio, DDS, MS, PhD. A 24-month randomized clinical trial of a two- and three-step etch-and-rinse technique. Am J Dent. 2010 Aug;23(4).