Friday, April 13, 2018
Best Practices for Modern Clinical and Restorative Success
All Day Event
Thryv Hotel & Conference Center
2200 W Airfield Dr
Dallas, TX , 75261
Join Dr. Shannon Roberts, Dr. Ed Suh, Heather Hennen, Dr. Todd Ehrlich and Dr. Len Tau for this fast-paced and informative one-day super seminar.
Register by February 28, 2018 to receive the $99 early bird price!
Best practices start here.
Dentistry is no longer only about clinical excellence – a thriving practice requires attention to the business side and the clinical side. You can no longer depend on your location and patient referrals to keep going strong. Dentists are entrepreneurs – and dentistry is a business. Best Practices for Modern Clinical & Restorative Dentistry will deliver 7 CE credits. This course will teach you how to keep a steady stream of patients coming in, how to enhance and improve the procedures you already practice and delight your patients in the process.
At this fast-paced, one day super seminar, you’ll learn –
• Essential online marketing strategies to attract new patients
• How modern isolation techniques improve clinical success
• Contemporary perspective on dental materials and indirect restorations
• How to prevent negative communication in your practice
• The when, why and how to use Zirconia in modern dentistry
Click to learn more and register...
Export to Outlook